Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Joe Micks' Bio


I am a 17 year old Grade 12 student at St Joseph’s High School in Barrie, Ontario. It wasn’t until the end of July that my cousin Amy Frank (Tusker Trail) asked me if I’d like to join the Artumis Group climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Even though I didn’t know anyone, I knew right away I wanted to go. What a “fresh” opportunity for me to do something that will make a difference, not only in my life but maybe in the lives of others. This is just the beginning!
Please donate on my behalf so that those in Tanzania can have access to basics like public education, jobs, clean water and power!
Simply go to http://www.artumasfoundation.org/.
Go to the ‘Donate Now’ page.
Click on 'Canada helps.org logo'
All Canadian donations will receive a tax receipt

No comments:

Post a Comment